This Is It is looking for experienced Event Hosts!
Duties & Responsibilities of an Event Host (not limited to):
- Event planning & coordinating.
- Host events/speaking on Microphone.
- Meeting with clients.
- Maintain professional communication & relationships with venues & other professionals.
- Attend company trainings.
- Attend company trade show exhibits & performances.
- Follow company SOP’s. (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to speak fluent English. (Bi-Lingual a plus)
- Must be willing to work on weekends & holidays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must own an operating and reliable vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel within and out of state. (When necessary)
- Must be comfortable & confident speaking in front of large audiences.
- Must love to entertain.
- Ability to improvise & be humorous.
- Great communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills. (Internet, Email, Microsoft Word, etc. . .)
- Outgoing & high energy personality.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Ability to make “on the fly” adaptations and work with any limitations that arise during events.
- Professionalism & Responsibility is a MUST!
Experience is a PLUS, but we are also willing to train the right individuals. This is an AMAZING opportunity for anyone who loves to entertain as well as those looking to be a part of the entertainment industry and make great money having fun!