This Is It is looking for experienced Event Hosts!
Duties & Responsibilities of an Event Host (not limited to):
- Event planning & coordinating
- Host events/speaking on Microphone
- Meeting with clients
- Maintain professional communication & relationships with venues & other professionals
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must be able to speak fluent English (Bi-Lingual a plus)
- Must be willing to work on weekends & holidays
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must own an operating and reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to travel within and out of state (When necessary)
- Must be comfortable & confident speaking in front of large audiences
- Must love to entertain
- Ability to improvise & be humorous
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Email, Microsoft Word, etc. . .)
- Outgoing & high energy personality
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Ability to make “on the fly” adaptations and work with any limitations that arise during events
- Professionalism & Responsibility is a MUST!
Experience is REQUIRED. You will be asked to audition!
This is an AMAZING opportunity for anyone who loves to entertain as well as those looking to be a part of the entertainment industry and earn great money having fun!