This Is It is looking for experience, energetic, and professional event DJs!
Duties & Responsibilities of a DJ (not limited to):
- Meeting with clients, event planning & music coordination
- Ability to mix & blend music
- Meeting with clients.
- Maintain professional communication & relationships with venues & other professionals
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to speak fluent English (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Must be willing to work on weekends & holidays
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must own an operating and reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to travel within and out of state (When necessary)
- Must be comfortable & confident speaking in front of large audiences
- Must love to entertain
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have organizational skills
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Email, Microsoft Word, etc. . .)
- Must have an outgoing & high energy personality
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Ability to make “on the fly” adaptations and work with any limitations that arise during events
- Professionalism & Responsibility is a MUST!
Experience is REQUIRED. You will be asked to audition!
This is an AMAZING opportunity for anyone who loves to entertain as well as those looking to be a part of the entertainment industry!